TIPS FOR USING PHOTO MASKS
- Open the photo mask
- Drag the picture on top of it
- Ctrl T to resize mask to fit, press Enter to finish.
- Click on the photo layer. Go to Layer > Create Clipping Mask
- Click on mask layer to adjust fit, move mask around as needed
- Paint on mask layer with a black brush to remove pattern from faces & skin
- Flatten layers
Here's a picture of the photo mask that was used to create the picture above. Find more photo frames, masks & templates at http://www.photoduds.com/ .
Experiment, have fun & contact me if you need help.
Remember to log onto http://www.photographyschoolhouse.com/ to talk to other photographers, ask questions, view the latest webinars and post your favorite pictures.